- Added contributors from VisLab #444 (VisLab)
- FIX: Clarify snake_case+CamelCase in TSV+JSON #442 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Eliminate web/online-specific language #437 (nicholst)
- [INFRA] ensure build_docs_pdf CircleCI job runs last #436 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] Add issue templates for GitHub #434 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] Get latest PDF build from CircleCI artifacts #433 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] Update release protocol #432 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA] add support for building PDF versions of the spec #431 (Arshitha)
- [ENH] Explicitly mention bids-validator and update link #428 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] use new bids-maintenance GitHub account to take over automatic work #426 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Unify section titles and table-of-contents entries #422 (nicholst)
- [INFRA] add # before heading in CHANGES #419 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] fix heading of auto changelog to be a markdown header #417 (sappelhoff)
- ENH: Add OPTIONAL EthicsApprovals field to dataset description #412 (effigies)
- [ENH] BEP 018 - Genetic Information #395 (effigies)
- [FIX] improve wording on data dictionaries #410 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] update contributions by CPernet #409 (CPernet)
- Units2ascii #408 (satra)
- [FIX] Fix typos and formatting #404 (alexandreroutier)
- BEP 18 suggestions #398 (effigies)
- [MISC] Add Sébastien Tourbier to contributors #394 (sebastientourbier)
- [FIX] consistent units description between EEG/MEG/iEEG. Clarify (derived) SI units + prefixes #391 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] moved list of extension proposals to the main BIDS website #389 (robertoostenveld)
- [FIX] Typos and clarifications #386 (apjanke)
- ENH: Add watermark to drafts #383 (effigies)
- [MISC] Teon Brooks retiring moderator duties for BEP021 #381 (teonbrooks)
- [FIX] clarify that string is expected for HowToAcknowledge field in dataset_description.json #380 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] Typo and style #378 (TheChymera)
- [FIX] divide readme into 3 parts #374 (sappelhoff)
- FIX: Refer to BIDS consistently, instead of "\<Modality>-BIDS" #366 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Change recommended anonymization date from 1900 to 1925 #363 (alexrockhill)
- [FIX] Minor fixups of inconsistencies while going through a PDF version #362 (yarikoptic)
- specify further the pipeline following #345 #358 (CPernet)
- FIX: clarify that filters should be specified as object of objects #348 (sappelhoff)
- FIX: Clarify channels.tsv is RECOMMENDED consistently across ephys #347 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Typo fix (contract -> contrast) in events documentation #346 (snastase)
- RM: rm TOC.md - seems no longer pertinent/used #341 (yarikoptic)
- [MISC] Move the PR template to a separate folder and improve contents #338 (jhlegarreta)
- [INFRA] Find npm requirements file in Circle #336 (franklin-feingold)
- ENH: Clarify the position toward non-compliant derivative datasets and files #334 (effigies)
- [ENH] Clarify phenotypic and assessment data in new section #331 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] add information about continuous integration checks to PR template #330 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Fix
Key/value filessection level #328 (jhlegarreta)
- [INFRA] Set the maximum heading length lint check to
- [FIX] Number explicitly all cases in MRI field map section headers #323 (jhlegarreta)
- [FIX] Add SoftwareFilters to EEG sidecar example #322 (Remi-Gau)
- [MISC] Fixing Travis errors with Remark #320 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA] Link to doc builds in CI checks #315 (jasmainak)
- [MISC] Add BEP027 - BIDS Execution to BEP list #314 (effigies)
- [FIX] Add CBV and phase to Entity table #312 (tsalo)
- [FIX] Separate out imaging-specific "common derivatives" #310 (effigies)
- [FIX] Revise template-generated coordinate systems #307 (oesteban)
- [FIX] Normalization of template-generated standard spaces #306 (oesteban)
- [ENH] Release protocol notes #304 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA] Adding contributor appendix sentence to PR template #299 (franklin-feingold)
- [ENH] Added discontinuous datatype for EEG and iEEG #286 (wouterpotters)
- [FIX] Clarify paragraph about custom data types #264 (effigies)
- FIX: repair link in anatomical MRI table #297 (sappelhoff)
- [ENH] Clarify requirements in Release Protocol #294 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA+FIX] Use linkchecker (from a dedicated docker image) to check all URLs #293 (yarikoptic)
- [ENH] Adding Contributors and updating contributions #284 (franklin-feingold)
- [MISC] update Code of Conduct contact #281 (franklin-feingold)
- [ENH] Update contributing guide and README to make discussion forums easy to find #279 (emdupre)
- [ENH] Starter Kit dropdown menu #278 (franklin-feingold)
- [ENH] BEP Update #277 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA] Update pipenv #274 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] Transpose the entity table and link to text anchors describing each entity #272 (sappelhoff)
- [ENH] Add Twitter badge to README and link to website to landing page #268 (franklin-feingold)
- [ENH] adding release guidelines #267 (franklin-feingold)
- [FIX] Common principles: Fix filename in inheritance principle #261 (Lestropie)
- [MISC] update modality references #258 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] adding logo to RTD #256 (franklin-feingold)
- [INFRA] add footer, replacing mkdocs/material advert with Github link #250 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] rename logo files, add a README of where they come from, fix favicon #249 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] updating MEG doc links, manufacturer names, and adding a missing MEG example #248 (sappelhoff)
- [ENH] Add favicon to RTD #246 (franklin-feingold)
- [MISC] Update Authors in BEP025 #241 (josator2)
- [MISC] Document BEPs that are not active anymore, but have not been merged #240 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] remove ManufacturersAmplifierModelName (again) #236 (robertoostenveld)
- [INFRA] Update release protocol #235 (effigies)
- [INFRA] Enable version panel for quickly finding previous versions #232 (effigies)
- [FIX] use \<label> for _desc- - not some \<value> + clarify \<value> #224 (yarikoptic)
- [FIX] Clarify Appendix II: The list of licenses only lists examples #222 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] Trivial column header fix #220 (nicholst)
- [INFRA] Add clarification on merge methods to DECISION_MAKING #217 (sappelhoff)
- [INFRA] Enable permalink urls to appear at (sub)section headings #214 (yarikoptic)
- [INFRA] bump up mkdocs-materials version #211 (sappelhoff)
- [ENH] Various proposed changes to diffusion derivatives #205 (Lestropie)
- [MISC] Fix github username for @chrisgorgo #204 (chrisgorgo)
- [FIX] clarify example 3 in common principles (inheritance) #202 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] Expand entity table for MEG/EEG/iEEG specific files #198 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] make iEEG ToC more consistent with MEG and EEG #191 (robertoostenveld)
- [FIX] Clarify use of acq and task parameters in EEG, MEG, and iEEG #188 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] clarify use of tools for CTF data renaming #187 (sappelhoff)
- [MISC] Add bep006 and bep010 to completed beps and fix links #186 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] change file for definition of electrical stimulation labels from _electrodes.json to _events.json #185 (ezemikulan)
- [ENH] relax ieeg channel name requirements of letters and numbers only #182 (sappelhoff)
- [FIX] make MEG section headings and ToC consistent to the EEG and iEEG specs #181 (robertoostenveld)
- [FIX] make section headings and ToC consistent between meg and eeg specs #180 (robertoostenveld)
- [MISC] Spelling fixes #179 (DimitriPapadopoulos)
- [ENH] Alternative folder organization for raw, derived, and source data #178 (chrisgorgo)
- [INFRA] Adding instructions for naming PRs #177 (chrisgorgo)
- [MISC] Introducing Stefan Appelhoff as the first Maintainer #176 (chrisgorgo)
- [FIX] Clarify name of "BrainVision" format #175 (JegouA)
- [FIX] Fixes spelling of continuous #171 (emdupre)
- [FIX] Clarify continuous recording metadata fields #167 (effigies)
- [FIX] changed reference of
- [FIX] Removing a leftover file #162 (chrisgorgo)
- [ENH] Derived (processed) MR data #109 (chrisgorgo)
- [FIX] Specify marker file names for KIT data (MEG) #62 (monkeyman192)
- [FIX] Remove father-level for meg filetypes other than BTi/4D data #19 (teonbrooks)
- [MISC] Adding Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos to the list of contributors #157 (DimitriPapadopoulos)
- RF: use "specification" not "protocol" to refer to BIDS #156 (yarikoptic)
- Fix example misalignment #155 (DimitriPapadopoulos)
- Update Pipfile.lock #144 (franklin-feingold)
- [MRG] clarify decimal sep and numerical notation convention #143 (sappelhoff)
- [MRG] clarify encoding of README, CHANGES, TSV, and JSON files #140 (sappelhoff)
- Update site_name and release protocol #137 (franklin-feingold)
- BF: Example for IntendedFor was missing session indicator in the filename #129 (yarikoptic)
- [ENH] Add "_phase" suffix to func datatype for functional phase data #128 (tsalo)
- Update to Release_Protocol.md #126 (franklin-feingold)
- Update tag naming convention #123 (chrisgorgo)
- [MRG] Merge bep006 and bep010 #108 (sappelhoff)
- Adding formal decision-making rules #104 (chrisgorgo)
- [MRG] number of small corrections to the specification #98 (robertoostenveld)
- Update 01-contributors.md #120 (oesteban)
- Global fields in data dictionaries #117 (chrisgorgo)
- Propose BEP026 MER #116 (greydongilmore)
- Remove duplicate entries in MEG table #113 (franklin-feingold)
- Propose BEP025 MIDS #110 (josator2)
- repair links #106 (sappelhoff)
- Autogenerate CHANGES.md #103 (franklin-feingold)
- Added contributor information #100 (jgrethe)
- ENH: First(?) good practice recommendation. No excessive overrides in Inheritance principle #99 (yarikoptic)
- adding extensions page #97 (choldgraf)
- Fix up some urls (as detected to be broken/inconsistent #95 (yarikoptic)
- Change BEP numbers to include MRS #94 (Hboni)
- RF harmonize and thus shorten templates etc #93 (yarikoptic)
- put links and some text into README #91 (sappelhoff)
- Add extension proposal in 01-introduction.md #88 (Hboni)
- additional table to recap 'volume acquisition timing' #87 (Remi-Gau)
- Small typo in "scanning sequence" DICOM tag #84 (Remi-Gau)
- Update 01-contributors.md #83 (teonbrooks)
- Added CBV contrast #82 (TheChymera)
- Add CC-BY 4.0 license #81 (KirstieJane)
- Fix Travis break #80 (franklin-feingold)
- ENH: allow _dir for other EPI (func, dwi) sequences #78 (yarikoptic)
- Added appendix to mkdocs and added some internal links #77 (franklin-feingold)
- DOC: added JC Houde as contributor. #76 (jchoude)
- Updated my contributions #75 (nicholst)
- update HED appendix #74 (sappelhoff)
- [MRG] unicode: replace greek mu and omega by micro and ohm signs #73 (sappelhoff)
- Update 01-contributors.md #72 (francopestilli)
- add ce-\<label> for fmri data #70 (dasturge)
- pin pip version #68 (chrisgorgo)
- Fix link in index #46 (chrisgorgo)
- edit contributing md #44 (Park-Patrick)
- Mkdocs configuration and RTD setup #42 (choldgraf)
- Move definitions, compulsory, and raw/derivatives sections to principles #40 (chrisgorgo)
- Remove duplicate section #39 (chrisgorgo)
- mkdocs rendering #36 (chrisgorgo)
- Style consistency #35 (chrisgorgo)
- Renaming files to conform with style guide #34 (chrisgorgo)
- enable travis cache #32 (chrisgorgo)
- FIX - corrected link that is shown for CC0 #31 (robertoostenveld)
- [WIP] added linter integration via travis #30 (chrisgorgo)
- Cleanup #29 (chrisgorgo)
- [MRG] split intro, commons, mr, and meg into folder from specification.md #28 (teonbrooks)
- Add some bids starter kit contributors #27 (KirstieJane)
- Embedded footnotes into text #25 (franklin-feingold)
- Making HED Strategy Guide link prettier #24 (fake-filo)
- Fix/more cleanup #21 (chrisgorgo)
- formatted MEG (8.4) #17 (franklin-feingold)
- small fixes #16 (chrisgorgo)
- Add meg img #14 (sappelhoff)
- [WIP] Cleaning up the specification #13 (chrisgorgo)
- Adding code of conduct #6 (chrisgorgo)
- Renaming the main document #1 (chrisgorgo)
Improved the MEG landmark coordinates description.
Replaced ManufacturersCapModelName in meg.json with CapManufacturer and CapManufacturersModelName.
Remove EEGSamplingFrequency and ManufacturersAmplifierModelName from the meg.json.
Improved the behavioral data description.
- Added support for MEG data (merged BEP008)
- Added SequenceName field.
- Added support for describing events with Hierarchical Event Descriptors [4.3 Task events].
- Added VolumeTiming and AcquisitionDuration fields [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
- Added DwellTime field.
Added support for high resolution (anatomical) T2star images [4.1 Anatomy imaging data].
Added support for multiple defacing masks [4.1 Anatomy imaging data].
Added optional key and metadata field for contrast enhanced structural scans [4.1 Anatomy imaging data]
Added DelayTime field [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added support for multi echo BOLD data [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added InstitutionName field [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added InstitutionAddress field [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added DeviceSerialNumber field [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added NumberOfVolumesDiscardedByUser and NumberOfVolumesDiscardedByScanner field [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added TotalReadoutTime to functional images metadata list [4.1 Task (including resting state) imaging data].
Added T1 Rho maps [4.1 Anatomy imaging data].
Added support for phenotypic information split into multiple files [3.2 Participant key file].
Added recommendations for multi site datasets
Added run-<run_index> to the phase encoding maps. Improved the description.
Added InversionTime metadata key.
Clarification on the source vs raw language.
Added trial_type column to the event files.
Added missing sub-<participant_label> in behavioral data file names
Added ability to store stimuli files.
Clarified the language describing allowed subject labels.
Added quantitative proton density maps.
Added ability to specify fieldmaps acquired with multiple parameter sets.
Added ability to have multiple runs of the same fieldmap.
Added FLASH anatomical images.
Replaced links to neurolex with explicit DICOM Tags.
Added data dictionaries.
Be more explicit about contents of JSON files for structural (anatomical) scans.
Renamed PhaseEncodingDirection values from “x”, “y”, “z” to “i”, “j”, “k” to avoid confusion with FSL parameters
Renamed SliceEncodingDirection values from “x”, “y”, “z” to “i”, “j”, “k”
Removed the requirement that TSV files cannot include more than two consecutive spaces.
Refactor of the definitions sections (copied from the manuscript)
Make support for uncompressed .nii files more explicit.
Added BIDSVersion to dataset.json
Remove the statement that SliceEncodingDirection is necessary for slice time correction
Change dicom converter recommendation from dcmstack to dcm2nii and dicm2nii following interactions with the community (see https://github.com/moloney/dcmstack/issues/39 and https://github.com/neurolabusc/dcm2niix/issues/4).
Added section on behavioral experiments with no accompanying MRI acquisition
Add _magnitude.nii[.gz] image for GE type fieldmaps.
Replaced EchoTimeDifference with EchoTime1 and EchoTime2 (SPM toolbox requires this input).
Added support for single band reference image for DWI.
Added DatasetDOI field in the dataset description.
Added description of more metadata fields relevant to DWI fieldmap correction.
PhaseEncodingDirection is now expressed in “x”, “y” etc. instead of “PA” “RL” for DWI scans (so it’s the same as BOLD scans)
Added rec-<label> flag to BOLD files to distinguish between different reconstruction algorithms (analogous to anatomical scans).
Added recommendation to use _physio suffix for continuous recordings of motion parameters obtained by the scanner side reconstruction algorithms.
- Initial release
* This Change Log was automatically generated by github_changelog_generator